Prices, availability and booking
Select your dates of stay and the type of accommodation you require to view availabilities and rates
A haven of peace, lined up by the river
Welcome to Camping du Garrit amidst a very preserved nature. Our camping is lined up by the Dordogne river and by a 3-hectare beach with shingles and crystal-clear waters (constantly analyzed, 20-24°C in the summertime).
River or heated pool, the choice is yours!
Patrick and Régine welcome you as friends… They are very much in love with this region where they were born, and will share their “tips”, their “favorite producers”, and help you to discover the local products which have made the reputation of the Perigord gastronomy, etc. Saint-Cyprien, and its remarkable weekly market of the nearest village (by bike, but it is at walking distance): Saint Cyprien indeed offers all amenities!
- The Garrit is based on sustainable development:
- recovery of rainwater to supply toilets,
- solar hot water for sanitary maintenance,
- solar-heated pool,
- environment-friendly products,
- Vegetable garden in the middle of the campsite, fruit trees, flowers …